sábado, dezembro 17, 2011

Magnolia Branch Stamp !

Hi, Everyone !

This is my second post of the day !
I was excited to color for the first time this Magnolia Branch Stamp
from the Tilda's Sweet Rainbow Collection 11'.




I colored the Stamp with Copic Markers
and added the image to a Spellbinders Lacey Circles Die background.
Those beautiful handmade flowers I received from a friend. 
 Hope you like it !

I'm entering the following challenge with this card :
1. Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Accessories Challenge
2. Basic Grey - Anything Goes (used Basic Grey Rhinestones)

 Hugs, Yone





5 comentários:

  1. Boa noite Yone!!

    Menina postamos juntas no mesmo desafio..kkkk

    Ficou lindo seu cartão.

    bjs
    clau

    ResponderExcluir
  2. eu amei seu cartao e amei este carimbo.. quero um pra mim tb!! kkk
    Muito obrigada por participar do desafio do MAM!
    boa sorte!!
    bjss

    ResponderExcluir
  3. A gorgeous card, a wonderful design and such lovely details and I love the image and flowers.

    So glad you cot to join with us Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    xxx Heather xx

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada por sua visita ! Thanks for visiting !